Metaphysics in Action explores:
- The spirit of being and attuning to universal laws
- Accessing higher spiritual truth and inner wisdom
- Your purpose and individual soul blueprint
- Self direction and self responsibility
- Symbolism − a mirror of inner being and outer expression
- Nurturing newness and freedom of consciousness
- Creative strategies which reveal spirit at work in your life
Metaphysics in Action gives tools to:
- Create and strengthen a working relationship with spirit
- Identify internal and external limitations and obstacles
- Deal creatively with problems and decision-making
- Increase awareness, motivation, energy and vitality
- Realise a balanced and healthy lifestyle
- Create an effective and measurable action plan to achieve goals
- Practise daily transformative principles shaping a new consciousness
Metaphysics in Action involves:
- Studying eight sessions, each session taking about two hours each
- Reading, writing, journal work and goal-setting
- The course costs AUD$375.00
- The Course comes with a set of three A4 spiral bound books:
- Course Notes on the eight sessions, a
- Resource Book for further reading, and an
- Assignment Book, to use at the end of each session.
- There is also a:
- Journal to use throughout the sessions, and an
- Audio CD with four tracks (Introduction, Exercises and Conclusion).
This course may be purchased from the online bookstore CentreBooks.
Click here to go directly to CentreBooks.